- 41-year old female with resistant hypertension and obstructive sleep apnea
- MVD and primary PCI: which strategy?
- 'The Great Debate' - Dual antiplatelet therapy - Which drug? For which patient? For which stent? For how long?
- 'The Great Debate' - Diffuse Coronary artery disease - Available options? New strategies on the Horizon? How to best optimise the options?
- Is what you see really what you get?
- FFR assessment of coronary stenoses in series
- INTERVIEW WITH EUROPCR 2012 NURSES & TECHNICIANS ABSTRACT WINNER, ELENA...
INTERVIEW WITH EUROPCR 2012 NURSES & TECHNICIANS ABSTRACT WINNER, ELENA CALVO BARRIUSO
- What was your experience at EuroPCR 2012? It was honestly one of the best experiences of my professional life! The programme was excellent and I was able to talk to with nurses and technicians from all over the world.
- Was it a problem for you to submit an abstract in English? It was a bit of a challenge because I had not written in English for many years. However, I'm so glad I made the submission because it allowed me to continue practicing the language.
- Any advice for other Nurses & Technicians thinking about taking part? Don’t hesitate – go for it! It’s great to be recognised for your hard work. I will certainly be submitting again this year!
Review the EuroPCR 2012 Nurses & Technicians programme
The Nurses and Technicians programme was a great success at EuroPCR 2012, get an overview from PCRonline:
Tuesday 15th May:
Wednesday 16th May:
Thursday 17th May:
- Day-to-day teamwork in the cathlab
- Working in the cathlab: European perspectives
- Interventions for structural heart disease