- MVD and primary PCI: which strategy?
- 'The Great Debate' - Dual antiplatelet therapy - Which drug? For which patient? For which stent? For how long?
- 'The Great Debate' - Diffuse Coronary artery disease - Available options? New strategies on the Horizon? How to best optimise the options?
- Is what you see really what you get?
- FFR assessment of coronary stenoses in series
- Scientific programme
The 2012 edition will be co-chaired by Martyn Thomas & Stephan Windecker who, with the help of a new Board, are aiming to make the most practical and clinical programme yet.
PCR London valves Editorial Board and Declarations of Interest are available here.
One month left to get ready for London!
Download the Scientific programme, a fully-detailled PDF including the session updates and a colour-coded Programme at-a-glance that will help you map out what you want to view in London.
Access complete information on the PCR London Valves information website.