- MVD and primary PCI: which strategy?
- 'The Great Debate' - Dual antiplatelet therapy - Which drug? For which patient? For which stent? For how long?
- 'The Great Debate' - Diffuse Coronary artery disease - Available options? New strategies on the Horizon? How to best optimise the options?
- Is what you see really what you get?
- FFR assessment of coronary stenoses in series
- The best of PCR London Valves, a choice by Chairman...
The best of PCR London Valves, a choice by Chairman Martyn Thomas
The 2011 edition of the first European Course dedicated to valves was a great success with over1,056 attendees.
“This session will allow the multidisciplinary team to quickly become up to date with the worldwide data on the TAVI procedure.”
Live Heart Team meeting on high-risk surgical cases
"This session shows the actual way a "Heart Team" works, demonstrated by some of the most important KOL in the world. Two complex clinical cases are discussed by an expert group who had no preceding knowledge of the "true" decision making made by the local multi-disciplinary team."
Live demonstration from St Thomas' Hospital
This case, presented in the "Live Heart Team meeting on high-risk surgical cases" session shows how an MDT can make difficult decisions for the benefit of patient outcome. All aspects of the decision making are discussed and the technical aspects of difficult "valve in valve" are demonstrated."