- MVD and primary PCI: which strategy?
- 'The Great Debate' - Dual antiplatelet therapy - Which drug? For which patient? For which stent? For how long?
- 'The Great Debate' - Diffuse Coronary artery disease - Available options? New strategies on the Horizon? How to best optimise the options?
- Is what you see really what you get?
- FFR assessment of coronary stenoses in series
- Learn & rate
Learn & rate
Exclusive to the cardiology community: discover our rating system!
Rating the lectures
We suggest every member rates as many lectures as possible. The more members that vote/rank, the more chance lectures have of being posted on the home page.
To keep up-to-date with the latest lectures posted on the home page, subscribe to the RSS feed!
What is a lecture rating?
Before reading a lecture, you can view ratings submitted by previous readers, with five stars being the highest level. Lecture ratings are displayed at the top of each index of slides.
Any time you access a lecture on PCRonline, you're encouraged to rate the lecture's educational level.
How do I rate a lecture?
Rating a lecture is easy. You can simply use the search engine to browse lectures. Select the relevant topic and click on the title of a lecture. Consult the lecture, and you'll find the "Rate it" link under the name of the speaker.
Please understand that we cannot alter ratings, even on the rare occasions where a rating is clicked in error.