- Is coronary angiogram still the gold standard for Non ST Elevation MI imaging?
- Large STEMI and haemodynamically crushing patient
- A complex and complicated TAVI case
- Advanced coronary and carotid disease in a patient undergoing non-cardiac surgery
- Coronary stenoses are meant to be stented: who cares about the rest!
- Live center: CardioVascular Center Frankfurt, Germany
- Operators: Horst SIEVERT
- Classification: Endovascular
- Patient: M.F., female, 64 y.o.
- Type of procedure: Coronary
- Type of intervention: Femoral
- Level: Non complex
patient suffers from pulsatile headaches, Duplex in March 2011 shows a 85% stenosis of the right ICA
asymptomatic stenosis of the right internal carotid artery