- Multivessel disease and cardiac arrest
- A Large Atrial Septal Defect in a 59 year old male patient
- Renal Denervation - A Patient with Initial Response to Radiofrequency RDN and Recurrence of Uncontrolled Hypertension
- Coronary artery disease, pulmonary oedema and mitral regurgitation
- Is coronary angiogram still the gold standard for Non ST Elevation MI imaging?
- Large STEMI and haemodynamically crushing patient
- Live center: CardioVascular Center Frankfurt, Germany
- Operators: Horst SIEVERT
- Classification: Endovascular
- Patient: M.F., female, 64 y.o.
- Type of procedure: Coronary
- Type of intervention: Femoral
- Level: Non complex
patient suffers from pulsatile headaches, Duplex in March 2011 shows a 85% stenosis of the right ICA
asymptomatic stenosis of the right internal carotid artery