- MVD and primary PCI: which strategy?
- 'The Great Debate' - Dual antiplatelet therapy - Which drug? For which patient? For which stent? For how long?
- 'The Great Debate' - Diffuse Coronary artery disease - Available options? New strategies on the Horizon? How to best optimise the options?
- Is what you see really what you get?
- FFR assessment of coronary stenoses in series
- View more...
- Live center: CardioVascular Center Frankfurt, Germany
- Operators: Horst SIEVERT
- Classification: Endovascular
- Patient: M.F., female, 64 y.o.
- Type of procedure: Coronary
- Type of intervention: Femoral
- Level: Non complex
patient suffers from pulsatile headaches, Duplex in March 2011 shows a 85% stenosis of the right ICA
asymptomatic stenosis of the right internal carotid artery