- MVD and primary PCI: which strategy?
- 'The Great Debate' - Dual antiplatelet therapy - Which drug? For which patient? For which stent? For how long?
- 'The Great Debate' - Diffuse Coronary artery disease - Available options? New strategies on the Horizon? How to best optimise the options?
- Is what you see really what you get?
- FFR assessment of coronary stenoses in series
- View more...
PCRonline allows you to participate by sharing your experience with the community!
Click on "Submit your case": best cases will appear as Breaking News articles and be available in this section.
How to submit my case: Download PDF here.
 All submitted cases
Now EBAC accredited for 20 External CME credits
Continuing medical education (CME), sometimes referred to as continuing professional development (CPD), is an integral part of a medical practitioners’ commitment to life-long learning following postgraduate specialty training. There are many activities that count towards the goal of achieving sufficient knowledge and skills to remain up-to-date.
Recently commented lectures
- 1 - Champion Phoenix: anti-ischaemic effects of cangrelor during PCI […]
- 2 - Conservative strategy for right coronary artery perforation […]
- 3 - How should I treat? Distal Left Main Stenosis involveming the origin of LAD and LCX with severe proximal tortuacity and Triple Vessels Diseases in a Patient with Unstable Angina and Renal Artery Stenosis […]
- 4 - Intracoronary adrenaline for resistant Noreflow during PCI in acute coronary syndrome […]
- 5 - Acute stent thrombosis […]
- 6 - An unusual approach to treatment of a challenging bifurcation lesion […]
- 7 - Stent fracture managed by covered stent […]
- 8 - Challenging aberrant right coronary artery origin PCI […]
- 9 - Massive dissection of right coronary artery during CAG and small RV branch perforation by guide wire during bail out stentig […]
- 10 - How to safely perform TAVI in case of pre-implanted metallic prosthetic mitral valve? […]