- 41-year old female with resistant hypertension and obstructive sleep apnea
- MVD and primary PCI: which strategy?
- 'The Great Debate' - Dual antiplatelet therapy - Which drug? For which patient? For which stent? For how long?
- 'The Great Debate' - Diffuse Coronary artery disease - Available options? New strategies on the Horizon? How to best optimise the options?
- Is what you see really what you get?
- FFR assessment of coronary stenoses in series
- EuroPCR 2012
Next edition: 21st-24th May 2013, Paris
Download the programme update. (Valid as of 15 March 2013)
Registration is now open - Click here!
Access to interviews with the 2012 EuroPCR Award winners!
Access the Faculty Disclosure Summary here, updated on 7th May, 2012.
EuroPCR Editorial Board, Declarations of Interest available here
|From late breaking trials to clinical practice||15:00 - 17:25|
|All you need to know about TAVI||17:00 - 18:20|
|Aortic regurgitation post-TAVI: prognostic implications||15:30 - 16:50|
SOLACI@EuroPCR - Interventional treatment for structural heart disease in Latin-America (LATAM)
Under the auspices of the Sociedad Latino Americana de Cardiologia Intervencionista (SOLACI)
|12:30 - 13:50|
Renal dysfunction: impact on TAVI outcomes
|12:30 - 13:50|
The five most important clinical questions on TAVI: a true interdisciplinary, case-based discussion
With the collaboration of the ESC Working Group on Valvular Heart Disease
|14:00 - 15:20|
|TAVI: patient selection and risk stratification||17:00 - 18:30|
Advances in structural heart procedures: left atrial appendage closure and future transcatheter valve replacement technologies
With an unrestricted educational grant from BOSTON SCIENTIFIC
|15:00 - 17:00|