- MVD and primary PCI: which strategy?
- 'The Great Debate' - Dual antiplatelet therapy - Which drug? For which patient? For which stent? For how long?
- 'The Great Debate' - Diffuse Coronary artery disease - Available options? New strategies on the Horizon? How to best optimise the options?
- Is what you see really what you get?
- FFR assessment of coronary stenoses in series
EuroPCR is the official meeting of the European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions (EAPCI). Click here for more information on the EAPCI.
 All lectures
VIDEO OF THE DAYEuroPCR 2013 2013 Great Debate: The burning issues - Bioresorbable scaffolds and dual antiplatelet therapy
Best rated lectures
- 1 - A new method to treat left ventricular outflow tract obstruction in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy […]
- 2 - Massive dissection of right coronary artery during CAG and small RV branch perforation by guide wire during bail out stentig […]
- 3 - Real-world evaluation of instantaneous wave-free ratio (iFR) in intermediate stenosis: a new multicentre registry […]
- 4 - Complete fracture of a CYPHER Stent […]
- 5 - Case review in transradial intervention […]
- 6 - Optical coherence tomography features of late stage recanalised coronary thrombi […]
- 7 - Early experience and clinical data of coronary sinuses approaches […]
- 8 - Non-STEMI and other ACS […]
- 9 - Case 1 […]
- 10 - PCI for left main coronary chronic total occlusion […]
Recently commented lectures
- 1 - Complication of transradial access […]
- 2 - STREAM: early fibrinolysis or primary PCI in STEMI […]
- 3 - Champion Phoenix: anti-ischaemic effects of cangrelor during PCI […]
- 4 - Conservative strategy for right coronary artery perforation […]
- 5 - How should I treat? Distal Left Main Stenosis involveming the origin of LAD and LCX with severe proximal tortuacity and Triple Vessels Diseases in a Patient with Unstable Angina and Renal Artery Stenosis […]
- 6 - Intracoronary adrenaline for resistant Noreflow during PCI in acute coronary syndrome […]
- 7 - Acute stent thrombosis […]
- 8 - An unusual approach to treatment of a challenging bifurcation lesion […]
- 9 - Stent fracture managed by covered stent […]
- 10 - Challenging aberrant right coronary artery origin PCI […]
Frequently downloaded lectures
- 1 - Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy: Haemodynamic Assessment and Interventional Approaches […]
- 2 - Acute Coronary Syndromes management in 2007 […]
- 3 - New generation DES, novel platorms, new concepts - what lies ahead? […]
- 4 - Chronic coronary occlusion recanalisation strategies - a case-based discussion: the Japanese strategy […]
- 5 - PCI Material: Selecting the right tool for the procedure […]
- 6 - Technical aspects/issues in clinical practice - How to do FFR […]
- 7 - Massive dissection of right coronary artery during CAG and small RV branch perforation by guide wire during bail out stentig […]
- 8 - New way of diagnosing coronary artery disease using dual axis rotational acquisition: a study on safety and efficiency […]
- 9 - Acute stent thrombosis resulting in STEMI is associated with worse clinical outcomes than STEMI, due to native coronary thrombosis […]
- 10 - Background - All you need to know about bifurcation before treatment […]