- 41-year old female with resistant hypertension and obstructive sleep apnea
- MVD and primary PCI: which strategy?
- 'The Great Debate' - Dual antiplatelet therapy - Which drug? For which patient? For which stent? For how long?
- 'The Great Debate' - Diffuse Coronary artery disease - Available options? New strategies on the Horizon? How to best optimise the options?
- Is what you see really what you get?
- FFR assessment of coronary stenoses in series
Background - Physiology revisited
- Main session: All you need to know about FFR and intracoronary testing
- Speaker: Morton J. KERN
- Clinical presentation: Stable
- Specific "risks" subset: Prior cabg , Prior pci
- Anatomy subset: Multiple vessel disease
- Sub anatomy subset: No specific subset
- Access: Other
- Specific technique/treatment: Fractional flow reserve , Intravascular ultrasound , Optical coherence tomography
- Complication: Death , Myocardial infarction