- MVD and primary PCI: which strategy?
- 'The Great Debate' - Dual antiplatelet therapy - Which drug? For which patient? For which stent? For how long?
- 'The Great Debate' - Diffuse Coronary artery disease - Available options? New strategies on the Horizon? How to best optimise the options?
- Is what you see really what you get?
- FFR assessment of coronary stenoses in series
- Real-world evaluation of instantaneous wave-free ratio (iFR) in intermediate stenosis:...
Real-world evaluation of instantaneous wave-free ratio (iFR) in intermediate stenosis: a new multicentre registry
- Main session: Functional assessment of percutaneous interventions with pressure guidewires: will instantaneous wave-free ratio change your practice?
- Speaker: Justin DAVIES
- Clinical presentation: Stable
- Specific "risks" subset: Diabetes , Prior pci , Prior stroke or transient ischemic attack
- Anatomy subset: Multiple vessel disease , Single vessel disease
- Sub anatomy subset: No specific subset
- Access: Femoral , Radial
- Specific technique/treatment: Fractional flow reserve
- Complication: No complication