- MVD and primary PCI: which strategy?
- 'The Great Debate' - Dual antiplatelet therapy - Which drug? For which patient? For which stent? For how long?
- 'The Great Debate' - Diffuse Coronary artery disease - Available options? New strategies on the Horizon? How to best optimise the options?
- Is what you see really what you get?
- FFR assessment of coronary stenoses in series
- View more...
Unresolved issues and outlook - Clinical success and new devices
- Main session: All you need to know about renal denervation
- Speaker: Felix MAHFOUD
Interventions for hypertension & heart failure
- Clinical presentation: Resistant hypertension
- Specific "risks" subset: Diabetes , Metabolic syndrome , Renal insufficiency
- Anatomy subset: Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Sub anatomy subset: Miscellaneous
- Access: Femoral
- Specific technique/treatment: Renal sympathetic denervation
- Complication: No complication