- MVD and primary PCI: which strategy?
- 'The Great Debate' - Dual antiplatelet therapy - Which drug? For which patient? For which stent? For how long?
- 'The Great Debate' - Diffuse Coronary artery disease - Available options? New strategies on the Horizon? How to best optimise the options?
- Is what you see really what you get?
- FFR assessment of coronary stenoses in series
Specialised imaging modalities: are they needed?
- Tuesday 02 Oct, 2012 - Room 2 - Whittle - 08:00 - 08:55
Attend this session if you want:
To understand what specialised imaging modalities may be useful in transcatheter valve interventions including resting and stress echo and computerised tomography
To understand the potential value of image co-registration during transcatheter valve interventions
- Speaker: Alec VAHANIAN, Nicolo PIAZZA, Ted FELDMAN, Philippe PIBAROT
- Chairperson: Mark MONAGHAN, Jeroen J BAX
- Panellist: Patrick W. SERRUYS, Alain CRIBIER, Georg NICKENIG, Paul CHIAM