- MVD and primary PCI: which strategy?
- 'The Great Debate' - Dual antiplatelet therapy - Which drug? For which patient? For which stent? For how long?
- 'The Great Debate' - Diffuse Coronary artery disease - Available options? New strategies on the Horizon? How to best optimise the options?
- Is what you see really what you get?
- FFR assessment of coronary stenoses in series
TAVI: how do we decide valve size and type
- Monday 01 Oct, 2012 - Room 2 - Whittle - 12:05 - 13:00
Attend this session if you want:
To understand whether anatomy favours the use of one valve over another
To learn how future valves will be introduced into clinical practice
To understand specific issues related to valve-in-valve procedures
- Panellist: Thomas WALTHER, Raj MAKKAR, Helmut BAUMGARTNER, Paul CHIAM
- Speaker: Nicolo PIAZZA, Mark MONAGHAN, Vinayak BAPAT, Ganesh MANOHARAN
- Chairperson: Stephan WINDECKER, Jeroen J BAX
Valve size decision is more than a single measurement: a holistic approach to the aortic root
Speakers: M. Monaghan