- MVD and primary PCI: which strategy?
- 'The Great Debate' - Dual antiplatelet therapy - Which drug? For which patient? For which stent? For how long?
- 'The Great Debate' - Diffuse Coronary artery disease - Available options? New strategies on the Horizon? How to best optimise the options?
- Is what you see really what you get?
- FFR assessment of coronary stenoses in series
TAVI patient selection and access route: what have we learned?
- Monday 01 Oct, 2012 - Room 2 - Whittle - 10:00 - 11:00
Attend this session if you want:
To understand the concept of futility in TAVI
To learn the principals of consent for aortic valve interventions
To understand the principals by which access route for TAVI are decided
- Speaker: Alec VAHANIAN, Thomas WALTHER, Todd DEWEY, David J. COHEN
- Panellist: Vinayak BAPAT, Ian T. MEREDITH, Michael MULLEN, Paul CHIAM
- Chairperson: Murat TUZCU, Hendrik TREEDE
- Keywords: Heart failure symptoms, Elderly (> 75 years), Aortic stenosis, No specific subset, Femoral, TAVI, Death