- A chronic total occlusion (CTO) of ostial LAD in a young patient
- Percutaneous LAA closure in an elderly woman with contra-indication to oral anticoagulant therapy
- Antithrombotic strategy during PCI: challenging situations
- Multivessel disease and cardiac arrest
- A Large Atrial Septal Defect in a 59 year old male patient
- Renal Denervation - A Patient with Initial Response to Radiofrequency RDN and Recurrence of Uncontrolled Hypertension
- Coronary artery disease, pulmonary oedema and mitral regurgitation
- Is coronary angiogram still the gold standard for Non ST Elevation MI imaging?
- A Textbook made by and for the community
A Textbook made by and for the community
The PCR-EAPCI Percutaneous Interventional Cardiovascular Medicine Textbook is the first of its kind, all-inclusive reference whose scope and content is patient-centred and promotes good, evidence-based clinical practices.
Available at EuroPCR it is poised to become the reference for interventional practioners. There are four volumes dedicated to diagnosis, coronary interventions, structural heart disease, peripheral interventions and perspectives. Both clinically and practically oriented, the Textbook covers everything today‘s interventional needs to know.
The digital versions available for iPad and online make this Textbook an evolving encyclopaedia of interventional wisdom to be shared, questioned, criticised and improved by you, the reader.
“The PCR-EAPCI Percutaneous Interventional Cardiovascular Medicine Textbook is the successful realisation of the combined and constantly growing reflections, actions and experience of the entire ‘PCR Family’ and it will become the benchmark at the core of education for our community in the future.”
Jean Marco, Chairman of PCR & Jean Fajadet, EAPCI President
PCR-EAPCI Textbook table of content
Discover the 93 chapters and 266 authors making up the four volumes. Open the PDF here.
Letter from the editors
Read more from the editors Eric Eeckhout, Patrick Serruys, William Wijns, Alec Vahanian, Marc Van Sambeek and Rodney De Palma about the official release of the Textbook. Click to download the PDF.