Educational Allowances for practitioners
The new Code of Ethics introduced by MedTech Europe is set to regulate interactions between industries and Healthcare Professionals. What does this mean for practitioners? PCR helps you get on board!
Industry financial support for practitioners participation in educational events such as PCR Courses is transitioning from a direct to an indirect scheme. This means that since 1st January 2018 industry sponsorship will have to be indirectly allocated in the form of Educational Allowances.
PCR strongly believes that continuing medical education is essential for the development of the interventional cardiology field and enrichment of its actors. Therefore, PCR is committed to guiding Healthcare Professionals through this transition.
Interventional cardiology is constantly progressing through innovation and technical modifications. Hence the importance of continuing medical education! How to keep on harnessing PCR Courses to practice and further your skills?
As a major trusted third-party, Europa Group provides you with an extensive Course that makes for an environment of knowledge, learning and fraternity.
Update your My PCR account, broaden your chances of earning Educational Allowances. Get involved by following a few quick and easy steps!
How to comply with the indirect educational sponsorship process as a Healthcare Professional?
The New MedTech Europe Code of Ethics currently offers two solutions:
- Industry Partners allocate Educational Allowances to Healthcare Institutions who are responsible of pre-selecting eligible practitioners and attributing grants
What you can do:
Get in touch with your Healthcare Institution to find out about possibilities and modalities for accessing Educational Allowances possibilities.
- Industry Partners allocate Educational Allowances to MedTech Europe trusted-third parties such as Europa Group/PCR.
What you can do:
- In order to be eligible and/or be notified of potential grant attribution, practitioners must complete and keep their MyPCR profile up to date. Be sure to properly address all the required fields.
- In specific occasions, the attribution of Educational Allowances might be carried out in the form of a Call for Applications. Selection of grantees will be based on predefined criteria (including gender, age, experience or specialty among others) which shall be announced by PCR once potential Call for Applications are launched.
- Submitting your work to the PCR Calls for submissions can help you gain visibility and strengthen your application for Educational Allowances.
Discover the ongoing calls for submissions
For further information on the MedTech Europe Code of Ethics please visit our dedicated FAQ.
Don’t wait any longer to meet your educational needs!
Need to get in touch?
Ultimately, industry partners will work hand in hand with PCR to develop their educational scheme. Please feel free to get in touch with us: