A decade of experience with DES: insights from large registries and randomised clinical trials
Presentations available when logged in:
- Off-label use of second generation DES in a broad and heterogeneous patient population: insights from 2-year clinical outcome of the TWENTE trial
- New generation DES for STEMI: a new paradigm for safety
- 3-year outcomes of patients with multiple vessels treated by DES with biodegradable polymer: insights from NOBORI 2 study
- A decade of experience with DES in the real-world clinical practice: 10-year follow-up of the DESIRE registry
- The impact of the new Resolute Integrity stent platform on deliverability, acute outcomes and resource utilisation in a regional population from In...
- Cardiac adverse events, stent thrombosis, bleeding and dual antiplatelet therapy: first report of the primary endpoint of the e-BioMatrix registry
- Long-term safety and effectiveness of everolimus-eluting coronary stent system in complex, real-world patients
- 1-year outcomes in 1010 unselected patients treated with a new generation everolimus-eluting stent: the multicentre PROMUS element European post-ap...