A new combination of factor Xa inhibition and standard antiplatelet therapy to prevent more recurrent cardiovascular events in ACS
With an unrestricted educational grant from BAYER HEALTHCARE PHARMACEUTICALS
Presentations available when logged in:
- Translating survival benefit into clinical practice in patients following ACS: choosing the right patient
- Rivaroxaban: proven experience and new clinical activities
- Introduction and objectives
- Thrombin generation and its critical role in ACS: combining anticoagulant and antiplatelet therapy in the acute phase and in secondary prevention o...
- New era of anticoagulation: reducing mortality and preventing stent thrombosis in ACS patients when combining rivaroxaban 2.5mg BID and standard an...
- Take-home message