Aorto-iliac angioplasty: what is new in 2013
Presentations available when logged in:
- Covered endovascular reconstruction of aortic bifurcation or CERAB-technique for treating extensive aorto-iliac occlusive disease
- The long-term outcome of S.M.A.R.T. versus Luminexx nitinol stent implantation for aorto-iliac artery disease
- Transradial percutaneous iliac interventions, results from a multicentre study coordinated by Italian radial force
- Long-term outcome of the self-expanding stents for chronic total occlusion of the iliac artery
- Experimental evaluation of pharmacokinetic profile and biological effect of a novel paclitaxel microcrystalline balloon coating in the iliofemoral...
- Physician initiated multicentre Belgian-German trial investigating a nitinol self-expanding stent in the treatment of TransAtlantic inter-Society C...