Bioresorbable vascular scaffolds in chronic total occlusions and calcified lesions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Hybrid use of bioresorbable vascular scaffolds in multivessel disease subsets, including totally occluded proximal left anterior descending/BMS mis...
- Coronary chronic total occlusion case treated by bioresorbable scaffold
- Bioresorbable vascular scaffold implantation following rotational atherectomy
- Bioabsorbable vascular scaffolds in complex calcified lesions
- Use of bioresorbable vascular scaffold in a chronic total occlusion with bifurcation lesion