Cardiovascular Innovation Pipeline - Novel interventional approaches for heart failure
Presentations available when logged in:
- Remote ischaemic post-conditioning of the lower limb during primary PCI safely reduces enzymatic infarct size in anterior myocardial infarction: a...
- Selected CD133 and endothelial progenitor cells to create angiogenesis in patients with refractory angina - Final results of the PROGENITOR trial
- Thoratec HeartMate PHP: a novel, high flow, percutaneous heart pump
- Bioabsorbable Cardiac Matrix: an intracoronary-deployed biomaterial device to prevent post-STEMI infarct expansion and left ventricular remodeling
- The CircuLite Synergy endovascular circulatory support for the treatment of ambulatory chronic heart failure