Congenital disease treatment in children and adults
Presentations available when logged in:
- Cryptogenic stroke
- Dual drainage of pulmonary vein: boon to the interventionist!
- Transcatheter closure of iatrogenic aortic perforation complicating transseptal puncture for a catheter ablation of atrial arrhythmia
- A rare cause of severe cyanosis corrected by a simple intervention
- Transvenous closure of large aorto-pulmonary collateral
- Patent ductus arteriosus with great side discrepancy: percutaneous closure is safe even in older age