Congenital disease treatment in children and adults
Presentations available when logged in:
- Cryptogenic stroke
- A rare cause of severe cyanosis corrected by a simple intervention
- Transcatheter closure of iatrogenic aortic perforation complicating transseptal puncture for a catheter ablation of atrial arrhythmia
- Dual drainage of pulmonary vein: boon to the interventionist!
- Patent ductus arteriosus with great side discrepancy: percutaneous closure is safe even in older age
- Transvenous closure of large aorto-pulmonary collateral