Coronary chronic total occlusion: from procedural success to long-term outcome
Presentations available when logged in:
- Usefulness of the Werner classification to predict successful retrograde guidewire placement when using a Western-style surfing technique in chroni...
- The J-CTO score versus the SYNTAX score focused attention on the evaluation of chronic total occlusion: comparison as the predictor of successful r...
- The impact of high residual platelet reactivity after clopidogrel loading on cardiac mortality in patients treated by PCI for chronic total occlusion
- Macrophage migration inhibitory factor is associated with higher collateralisation grade in patients with coronary chronic total occlusions
- SYNTAX score based assessment for effect of PCI among patients with chronic total occlusion