Coronary dissection: management of rare and common cases
Presentations available when logged in:
- Right coronary artery dissection
- Extensive iatrogenic coronary dissection: where is the true lumen and what size is it?
- Dealing with spiral dissection
- How to treat a rare retrograde dissection extended from left anterior descending artery back to circumflex
- Iatrogenic dissection of calcific lesion and subsequent perforation of left circumflex during transradial PCI
- Retrograde wire was stuck to antegrade IVUS during PCI for chronic total occlusion