Coronary perforation and interventional devices
Presentations available when logged in:
- A case of coronary perforation with OCT guided PCI
- Left anterior descending perforation following PCI and unusual stent graft delivery system
- Coronary perforation due to rotational atherectomy after extra support guidewire breaking
- Iatrogenic coronary perforation treated with semi-deployed coronary BMS
- O sister what did you give me...?
- Two types of vessel perforation during retrograde recanalisation of a coronary chronic total occlusion