Forum session comprising selected GulfPCR-GIM 2013 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Percutaneous treatment of aortic annulus rupture during TAVI
- Complete revascularisation with six months follow-up of extremely rare and challenging case (chronic total proximal left main stem and chronic tota...
- Case of microcatheter destruction in calcified coronary chronic total occlusion lesion and solution of this complication
- TAVI via right common carotid after extracorporeal carotid-carotid bypass-plant in a truly 'no access patient' first-in-man
- Retrograde recanalisation of an anomalous origin of totally occluded right coronary artery
- Bioresorbable scaffold malapposition in coronary chronic total occlusion of right coronary artery treated in retrograde fashion via left internal m...