From late breaking trial to clinical practice
Presentations available when logged in:
- Trial introduction
- Study introduction
- One-year outcomes from the SOURCE XT post approval study
- Heparin versus bivalirudin in patients with NSTE-ACS undergoing PCI - A report from the Swedish coronary angiography and angioplasty registry (SCAAR)
- HEAT-PPCI: unfractionated heparin versus bivalirudin in STEMI patients planned for primary PCI
- EUROMAX: a randomised trial of bivalirudin in the ambulance for patients transferred for primary PCI
- SYNTAX II: a non-randomised trial to evaluate the effectiveness of the SYNERGY DES in patients with 3-vessel disease optimally diagnosed with iFR/F...
- EnligHTN: primary cardiovascular outcomes after renal denervation for resistant hypertension
- First report of results from the pivotal DESolve Nx trial: 6-month clinical and multimodality imaging results
- Safety and clinical performance of the drug-eluting Orsiro stent in the treatment of subjects with single de novo coronary artery lesions-II (BIOFL...