Fully-absorbable jacket, in-stent restenosis and bypasses: new avenues for bioabsorbable vascular scaffolds?
Presentations available when logged in:
- Use of a jacket of bioabsorbable scaffolds to restore a diffusely diseased vessel
- A new role for bioresorbable vascular scaffolds?
- The modern patient with coronary artery disease: simultaneous use of bioresorbable scaffolds and self-expandable stents
- Very late occurring bioresorbable vascular scaffold restenosis: we still have a lot to learn!
- Full absorb jacket: a new era has begun
- Polymer-based bioabsorbable scaffolds: stronger than you might think