GPIIbIII inhibitors : still useful in 2013?
Presentations available when logged in:
- Intracoronary bivalirudin alone versus abciximab plus heparin regimen in primary PCI
- The effect of glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibitors on mortality following PCI for NSTE-ACS
- High bolus dose tirofiban compared with abciximab in primary PCI: a propensity score matched outcome study
- Similar anti-inflammatory effects of intracoronary and intravenous abciximab administration during primary PCI: a single centre open label randomis...
- Eptifibatide and abciximab are associated with similar outcomes when used during primary PCI for STEMI