Hot Line - Evolving procedural strategies
Presentations available when logged in:
- Adenosine vasodilator independent stenosis evaluation II (ADVISE II)
- The randomised physiologic assessment of thrombus aspiration in patients with STEMI
- Pre-dilation of side branch during percutaneous treatment of bifurcation lesions with provisional T-stenting
- Mid-term results of Japanese registry study in comparison between everolimus-eluting stent and sirolimus-eluting stent for the bifurcation lesion (...
- A prospective, multicentre, randomised trial of paclitaxel-eluting balloon versus paclitaxel-eluting stent for treatment of DES in-stent restenosis...
- IN-PACT CORO trial: INtimal hyPerplasia evAluated by OCT in de novo COROnary lesions treated by drug-eluting balloon and BMS - Final results
- Pivotal trial to evaluate the safety and efficacy of the Diamondback 360° orbital atherectomy system in treating de novo, severely calcified corona...
- Early or late intervention in high-risk NSTE-ACS patient: results of the ELISA-3 trial
- Does routine pressure wire assessment influence management strategy at coronary angiography for diagnosis of chest pain? The RIPCORD study