Hot Line - First-in-man & novel DES and scaffolds
Presentations available when logged in:
- Final 6-month results of the DIRECT (Direct-on-a-wire Implantation of Rapamycin-Eluting stent with bioabsorbable Carrier Technology) first-in-man s...
- Clinical, angiographic and IVUS outcomes of the NG PROMUS clinical trial evaluating the novel Promus PREMIER stent
- A prospective randomised controlled 3- and 12-month OCT study to evaluate the endothelial healing between a novel sirolimus-eluting stent BuMA and...
- Clinical evaluation of new drug-eluting coronary stent system in the treatment of patients with coronary artery disease
- Bioresorbable vascular scaffolds in patients with ACS - The multicentre registry in Poland POLAR ACS
- Bioresorbable stents in acute STEMI - Pilot Absorb-STEMI registry (PRAGUE 19)
- Bioresorbable vascular scaffold EXPAND: first results of wide clinical applications
- Early vascular healing of hybrid sirolimus-eluting stents with bioresorbable polymer versus zotarolimus-eluting stents with durable polymer - HATTR...