Impact of thrombus aspiration device on the results of primary PCI
Presentations available when logged in:
- Manual thrombectomy with platelet glycoprotein IIb/IIIa blockade is associated with lower mortality in patients treated with primary PCI (9,266 pat...
- Comparison between two catheters for coronary thrombus aspiration in patients with STEMI submitted to primary angioplasty: preliminary results of t...
- Impact of thrombus aspiration during primary PCI in acute myocardial infarction complicated by cardiogenic shock
- Optimisation in implantation of second generation everolimus-eluting stents by manual thrombus aspiration in primary PCI: findings from the EXAMINA...
- Does direct stenting reduce mortality during primary PCI for STEMI independent of thrombectomy?
- Manual thrombectomy fails to improve the index of microvascular resistance measured invasively during primary PCI: results of a randomised trial
- The randomised myocardial perfusion assessment after thrombus aspiration in patients with STEMI trial
- Efficacy of embolic protection stent as a function of thrombus size in STEMI patients: a MASTER trial substudy