In vascular disease, think global!
Presentations available when logged in:
- Comparison of open-cell stent and closed-cell stent for treatment of central vein stenosis or occlusion in haemodialysis patients
- Effect of scoring balloons in the endovascular treatment of stenotic autogenous arteriovenous fistula lesions
- Prevalence of internal pudendal artery disease in diabetic patients with erectile dysfunction and angiographically documented multivessel coronary...
- Systematic analysis of multiple atherosclerotic lesions: co-existence of carotid artery disease, renal artery stenosis and peripheral artery stenos...
- Angiographic characterisation of the internal pudendal artery in male patients with ACS: the CAPISCA study