Individualised antiplatelet therapy based on testing or genotyping: idea from the past or solution for the future
Presentations available when logged in:
- How long does it take for clopidogrel to inhibit platelets in patients undergoing primary PCI for STEMI: the time course of platelet reactivity in...
- Impact of high platelet reactivity on clopidogrel after coronary stenting to the late lumen loss at long-term follow-up
- Optimising P2Y12, receptor inhibition in ACS patients based on platelet function testing: impact of prasugrel vs high-dose clopidogrel
- Dual antiplatelet therapy monitoring in patients with unprotected left main stenting
- Individualising dual antiplatelet therapy after PCI: the IDEAL-PCI registry