Interactive Case Corner 2
Session comprising selected AsiaPCR/SingLIVE 2013 clinical cases submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Recurrence ISR of LM-LCX lesion in a re-do CABG patient with atypical angina: how to treat or what should I do next
- Persistent thebesian sinusoids presenting as angina
- DK crush for true bifurcation stenosis
- Transradial left main bifurcation stenting for acute anterior wall MI in an elderly
- Proximal left anterior descending coronary artery thrombosis during diagnostic procedure intravascular ultrasound revealing significant stenosis in...