Interactive Case Corner 2
Presentations available when logged in:
- First compassive case of transapical self expandable porcine aortic bioprosthesis implanted in an elderly patient with symptomatic severe aortic st...
- Paravalvular leak closure for persisiting aortic regurgitation after implantation of the CoreValve transcatheter valve
- Transaortic access for TAVI: be aware that valve implantation may be the easy part
- Cardiac magnetic resonance imaging (cMRI) in postprocedural assessment for transapical TAVI
- Implantation of an inverted TAVI valve in the tricuspid position in Ebstein's anomaly
- Acute partial mitral clip detachment followed by complete detachment in 5 days