Interactive Case Corner 5
Presentations available when logged in:
- Ostial left anterior descending stenting by bioresorbable vascular scaffold
- OCT guided multivessel PCI in ACS (see, understand and treat)
- Successful implantation of 29 mm TAVI valve in high-risk surgical patient with large annulus (> 27 mm)
- PCI with stenting to only working saphenous vein graft with 90% ostial lesion in the presence of severe three-vessel disease and left ventricular d...
- A case of rescue PCI on right coronary artery: a clinical challenge
- Calcified lesion with high Syntax score: PCI through double kiss (dk crush) - great treatment option!