Interactive case corner #7
Presentations available when logged in:
- Acute myocardial infarction and severe aortic stenosis: to link or not to link?
- Percutaneous closure of sinus Valsalva aneurysm rupture via transradial route
- Is two better than one? A case of acute stent recoil in ostial left main coronary stenosis
- Bilateral transradial approach in stenting of occluded right axillary artery
- Integrated approach with OCT, mesh-covered stent and drug-eluting balloon for late failure of DES
- Femoral artery pseudo-aneurysm after removing of a cardiac output measurement catheter in a septic patient