Invasive imaging and physiology (IVUS/OCT/FFR) - Part I
Presentations available when logged in:
- Interesting/educational/rare IVUS images
- What is new about tissue characterisation using intravascular imaging?
- Case presentation: Whether BMS or DES after subintimal approach in long RCA CTO lesion
- FFR: science or fiction
- What is the relevance of IVUS in DES era?
- Case presentation: Intimal plaque tracking is key to success in antegrade wiring of coronary chronic total occlusion
- Case presentation: Usefulness of fractional flow reserve measurement for managing coronary-to-pulmonary artery fistulas
- IVUS Quiz