Mitral regurgitation and low flow aortic stenosis
Presentations available when logged in:
- Feasibility and short-term outcome of MitraClip implantation for severe mitral regurgitation in patients previously treated with surgical mitral va...
- Transfemoral percutaneous valve implantation after failed mitral and tricuspid surgery
- Balloon-expandable transcatheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI) reduces the incidence of significant mitral regurgitation
- Early outcomes from percutaneous edge-to-edge mitral valve repair: experience from the MitraClip Asia-Pacific registry (MARS)
- 'Paradoxical' low gradient severe aortic valve stenosis ' an entity with limited improvement following TAVI
- Clinical benefit of endovascular edge-to-edge repair of mitral valves in relation to left ventricular ejection fraction in the Transcatheter Mitral...
- Clinical outcomes of patients with low-flow, low-gradient severe aortic stenosis according to treatment modality