Moderated posters 1
Presentations available when logged in:
- Impact of characterisation of tissue prolapse on neointimal formation after drug stent implantation: a serial OCT study
- Radiofrequency IVUS defined vulnerable plaque is associated with myocardial infarction and long-term major adverse cardiovascular events
- Two-year follow-up clinical outcome in patients with angiographically intermediate lesions with minimum lumen area less than 4mm² using IVUS in non...
- Basal stenosis resistance index is equivalent to FFR for the identification of lesion-specific myocardial ischaemia
- FFR and IVUS-guided PCI with DES in intermediate coronary artery lesion
- Physiological assessment of coronary trans-stenotic pressure gradients after stenting using the instantaneous wave-free ratio
- Basal stenosis resistance index and instantaneous wave-free ratio are equivalent to FFR for the identification of lesion-specific myocardial ischaemia
- Impact of estimated glomerular filtration rate on coronary atherosclerotic plaque progression and change in plaque composition in non-culprit lesio...