New methods for physiological assessment of coronary stenosis?
Presentations available when logged in:
- Disturbed coronary haemodynamics in vessels with intermediate stenoses evaluated with FFR
- The instant wave-free ratio, a vasodilator free index, provides lower microvascular resistance than that during adenosine mediated FFR in a signifi...
- Adverse plaque characteristics by coronary CT-angiography are associated with ischeamia-causing lesions by FFR: a prospective multicentre study
- The instant wave-free ratio is calculated at a time when pressure is naturally proportional to flow obviating the need for adenosine administration
- Contrast-induced hyperemia in the functional evaluation of coronary lesions with a pressure wire