Outcome in contemporary coronary intervention
Presentations available when logged in:
- Time-related changes of the infarct related coronary segment severity before acute myocardial infarction: insights from a retrospective angiographi...
- Thrombotic events and plaque progression in HIV-infected patients with ACS: insights from an international contemporary registry
- ST-elevation ≥ 1 mV in V4R means reversible ischaemia of the right ventricle, which has nothing to do with necrosis of right ventricular wall in ma...
- The coronary sinus reducer a device based therapy for refractory angina: efficacy and safety results from the ongoing open label registry
- Cardiac Troponin I elevations after elective PCI: applying the new universal definition of myocardial infarction
- Takotsubo cardiomyopathy and coronary artery disease: a possible coexistence
- Contemporary PCI practices across three continents: Europe, Asia and South-America