Procedural factors determining outcome in high-risk patients
Presentations available when logged in:
- Urgent invasive strategy for out-of-hospital cardiac arrest survivors is associated with better survival
- In-hospital outcomes of biventricular assist devices for high-risk PCI
- Mid-term outcomes of iatrogenic coronary artery dissection
- Assessment of short-term outcome after PCI in the setting of cardiogenic shock: impact of transfer policies after the procedure - A report from the...
- Mortality differences for out-of-hours emergency admissions in the National Health Service (NHS): lessons from the English primary angioplasty mode...