Real life use of bioabsorbable vascular scaffold in coronary disease
Presentations available when logged in:
- Full bioresorbable scaffolds in STEMI: new fields of vision
- First reported use of a bioresorbable vascular scaffold in a young patient presenting with inferior STEMI
- Provisional T-stenting with a bioresorbable vascular scaffold in a coronary bifurcation
- First implantation of a bioresorbable vascular scaffold in STEMI
- Systematic double stenting approach with bioresorbable vascular scaffold for coronary bifurcation
- Bioresorbable vascular scaffold implantation in a young man with an unprotected bifurcation lesion: follow on first-reported use of a novel intraco...