Renal denervation for resistant hypertension
Presentations available when logged in:
- Renal denervation: hope and life
- Renal artery denervation in a patient with fibromuscular dysplasia and concurrent renal artery aneursym treated with ethylene vinyl alcohol copolym...
- Transient occlusion of renal artery during renal denervation procedure
- Renal artery stenosis following repeated renal denervation procedures
- A complex case of resistant severe hypertension
- Accidental discovery of fibromuscular dysplasia of the renal artery during angiography for renal artery sympathetic denervation: what is the best s...