Rotational atherectomy in complex coronary cases
Presentations available when logged in:
- High-risk rotablation of unprotected left main stem disease
- Rotational atherectomy plus drug-eluting dedicated bifurcation stent to treat a severely calcified bifurcation lesion
- Rotational atherectomy and stent implantation on right coronary artery in a patient with a history of previous ineffective attempts of PCI on the s...
- Successful PCI for isolated bilateral coronary ostial stenosis with heavy calcification
- A combination of rotational atherectomy and highly non compliant balloon for a focal undilatable lesion in the body of a saphenous vein graft
- Combination of techniques in treating complex lesion during STEMI