SESSION 1: HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVE AND CHANGE IN PARADIGM
Presentations available when logged in:
- 10 years of trials with metallic drug-eluting stents. What did we learn from permanent stenting?
- Does a bioresorbable scaffold really restore the physiology/biology of vessel structure? A physiological point of view
- Arterial healing after DES implantation - Insights from intracoronary imaging
- Bioresorbable scaffolds: They do their job and disappear
- KEYNOTE LECTURE: Anatomopathologist's view of the past and future of PCI