Solutions for complex thoracic aortic disease
Presentations available when logged in:
- When is it necessary to place an endograft for type B uncomplicated dissection?
- How to deal with thoracic dissection extended to visceral arteries?
- Branched endografts
- Endovascular option for ascending aorta
- Gore Medical
- Take-home message
- Cook Medical
- Which entry tears need to be covered in thoracic dissection?
- How to deal surgically with retrograde thoracic dissection after endografting of the descending thoracic aorta?
- Introduction and objectives