TAVI: predictors of clinical outcomes
Presentations available when logged in:
- Aortic regurgitation after TAVI with balloon-expandable and self-expandable prostheses: a pooled analysis from a two-centre experience
- The new treatment strategy of TAVI for patients with small body surface area
- 1-year outcomes following TAVI for severe aortic stenosis in elderly patients with low left ventricular ejection fraction
- Predictors of late mortality in 201 patients with more-than-mild aortic regurgitation after TAVI: an analysis from the multicentre German TAVI regi...
- Impact of pulmonary hypertension on outcome after TAVI
- Impact of diabetes on early- and mid-term valvular academic research consortium outcomes in TAVI patients: insights from a multicentre registry
- Prevalence, invasive haemodynamic characteristics and clinical outcomes of patients with 'paradoxical' low flow, low gradient severe aortic stenosi...
- 1-year outcomes after TAVI in patients with severe aortic stenosis and moderate or severe mitral regurgitation